Preparing to Teach September 11th


As a history person, I guess its natural that I love documentaries and all these streaming services provide me with endless access to documentaries. Recently, 9/11- Fifteen Years Later showed up on my Hulu list and, of course, I watched it.

It was definitely a thought-provoking documentary and it got me thinking about how I'm going to teach September 11th next year. If you remember, it was last year that I realized I needed to change the way I teach 9/11

I've started to do some research about news ways to teach the event and I compiled some of the best ideas or collections that I found onto an Outliner on Diigo that can be found here.



How do you plan on teaching September 11th this year?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Quick Writes to Blog Posts

WWI Trenches in the Classroom

Living in BETA: #COL16 Reflection